The historical complex is located along the seafront of the settlement of Ljuta, near Kotor. The ensemble was built by the notable seafaring Radimiri family, and first appeared in the Austrian cadastre of 1837. The estate consists of a palace, two auxiliary buildings and a cistern. The remains of an older, presumably medieval building, a house chapel, position of the original wooden staircase, as well as the decorated elements of windows and doors have been preserved in the palace.
The project proposed the reconstruction of the complex through minimal interventions, while adapting it for contemporary living.